Summer vacations during COVID-19 era The Do’s and Don’ts
The new way of life has already brought a lot of changes and challenges to our everyday routines. Covid-19 is here and has generated numerous different regulations and different countries have to impose in order to safely get out of this crisis.
BUT what about our summer holidays?
“Will my summer holidays be the same again?”, many of you are wandering.
Well, one thing is for certain. We need to be careful and cautious at all times and especially when we are about to travel to a foreign destination like Greece or to a domestic one by the bus, airplane, train, ferry and all the means of transportation that require sharing the same space and “air” with other people that you don’t know.
There is no need to feel uncomfortable and since you and your family or close ones follow the specific procedures and take the necessary measures, then you are just going to be fine!
Privacy, caution and social distancing are the keys to keep ourselves and other people safe.
Embrace the VR Tour Experience
WE TRAVELED ALL AROUND GREECE AND FOUND THE PERFECT VR TOURS FOR YOU.
As an agency we have been travelling a lot, not only before the quarantine and the COVID-19, but also after the outbreak in order to conduct some field research, engage with new customers and bring more people to Greece through our reservation platform.
During our travels we have identified many DO’s and a lot of DON’Ts that you have to know when you spend your summer holidays in Greece during the COVID-19 era.
- Contact your travel agency before booking your travel tickets
- Check the status to your destination and to your starting point in regards to the COVID-19 cases
- Wear a Mask at public places
- Wear a Mask while you are shopping inside a store
- Keep your distances
- Clean you sit are your nearby desk/table/stand
- Clean constantly your mobile devices
- Pay contactless using your debit/credit cards
- Reserve in advance a table at your favorite restaurant/ bar/ museum
- Book a private transfer
- Book a guided tour with you family only
- Rent a car to avoid means of transport
- Book a private villa/ apartment for your stay
- Avoid intimate situations
- Do not pay in cash (there some cases that you might need to carry cash with you for example in a very distant island or village)
- Do not hug people that you don’t know or relatives that you haven’t seen for a long time, even if you want to
- Do not use a public toilet without assuring its cleaness
- Do not queue up to leave the airplane or ferry
- Do not let your children wander around freely without explaining them the basics
- Do not leave the house without a mask, because you are going to pay it for good later
- Do not wait until the last minute to get a table to your preferred restaurant
Learn more about the COVID-19 measures imposed in Greece
Whether you want to learn more regarding COVID-19 measures imposed by the Greek Government or you want to learn more about how Vivestia is ensuring your safety in one of its luxury accommodations, you can talk directly with one of our specialized travel agents via email, phone or Skype.
Explore in VR
HalkidikiThe Mount of God8 ListingsDiscover
ZanteThe famous shipwreck of Zakynthos1 ListingsDiscover